Looking for Easter Events and Easter Activities? .. Well, there’s plenty of family entertainment this Easter weekend in Melbourne. Here some suggestions of what to do this Easter for adults and kids of all ages:
Easter Eggs Hunt: Children are invited to explore and enjoy a great hunting for the eggs. Great recommendations:
- Fitzroy Gardens Easter Egg Hunt – On 29 March, Time: 9.30am until 4.30pm Book Online
- Easter Egg Hunt in Chirnside Park – On 30 March 2013, Time: 9.30am until 1.30pm More Info
- Easter fun at Rippon Lea House & Gardens – On 31 March 2013, Time: 10.00am until 4.00pm Go here to make a booking.
- Meet Easter Bunny at Queen Victoria Market – On 31 March 2013, Time: 10.00am until 4.00pm More Info
- Chocolate eggs at Harbour Town – On 31 March 2013, Time: 10.00am until 4.00pm. Upcoming Event.
- Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation Easter Race Day at Caulfield Racecourse – On 31 March 2013, Time: 11.00am until 2.30pm . Registration here
- Easter Egg Trees at Immigration Museum – On 31 March 2013, Time: 10.00am until 5.00pm. This free activity.