Simple Travel to Melbourne
Maps & Directions
With full-service, four-and-a-half star accommodations, ample amenities, and a location central to the best of the Central Business District, Clarion Suites Gateway is an essential stay on your travel to Melbourne. Just 20 kilometres from Tullamarine Airport and steps away from the Yarra River, our Melbourne CBD hotel is nearby to Crown Entertainment Complex, the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, and Southgate Dining Precinct, not to mention the city’s best shopping, theaters, and sporting arenas. Enjoy spacious comfort in an apartment-style setting at Clarion Suites Gateway.
Map of Melbourne CBD:
1 William Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000, Australia.
Getting To And From Clarion Suites Gateway:
Shuttle bus service runs to and from Melbourne Airport and Southern Cross stations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Visit www.skybus.au for further information
Taxis are available with the cost of approximately $55 one way to and from Melbourne Airport. This price includes all CityLink tolls.
Trains, Buses, & Trams
Melbourne’s efficient public transportation system is an easy way to see the city. Most regional arrivals and departures occur at Southern Cross Station (formerly Spencer Street Station), and suburban trains run from Flinders Street Station. Both stations are a short walk from Clarion Suites Gateway.
Secure car parking is available at Clarion Suites Gateway for a fee.
Directions to Clarion Suites Gateway
- From Tullamarine Airport:
- Head northeast on Airside Road
- Take the first right onto Caldwell Drive
- Take the first right onto Centre Road
- Take ramp to Melbourne/State Route 43
- Merge onto Tullamarine Freeway/C743
- Continue onto Tullamarine Freeway/State Route 43
- Merge onto M79
- Continue onto CityLink Tollway/State Route 43
- Take exit Footscray Road for State Route 32 towards Docklands
- Turn left onto Docklands Highway/Footscray Road/State Route 32
- Take slight left toward Wurundjeri Way/State Route 32
- Continue straight onto Wurundjeri Way/State Route 32
- Continue to follow State Route 32
- Turn right onto King Street/National Route 79
- Turn left onto Flinders Street/State Route 30
- Turn left onto William Street. Destination will be on the left.